DataMotion support is initiated through this page. Please choose from the following options:
- Need to reset your SecureMail password? See instructions below.
- Visit the DataMotion Support Knowledge Base where do it yourself fixes can be found – ‘how to’s’, installation guides, FAQs, and more.
- If your question was not answered on the Support Wiki, and you are not a registered user of our support issue tracking system, please initiate a Support Ticket Request
- If you are a registered user of our support issue tracking system please log in to the Customer Support Portal to initiate a support ticket (request). If you would like to register for our issue tracking system, you will also be able to do so on the link above.
- For questions about purchasing, upgrades, order status, or other general matters, please contact Sales.
You can also contact DataMotion technical support by calling or emailing us.
- Call +1 973-455-1245 ext. 2 or call toll-free at +1 800-672-7233 ext. 2.
- If you would like contact Support via email please send all inquiries to email@example.com.
Our standard support hours are Monday-Friday 9am-5pm Eastern time with the exception of US Federal Holidays. Any support request placed after hours will be answered on the next available business day.
SecureMail Password Reset Instructions
Forgotten or unknown passwords for a DataMotion SecureMail account can be reset at https://ssl.datamotion.com login page or by clicking here. This will generate an email containing a link to select a new password and to access your account. Once a password is reset, you may log into the portal using either a computer or a mobile device.
If you are having issues with resetting a password using a mobile device, please reset your password using a browser on a desktop/laptop using the above links.
NOTE: If you do not see a password reset email in your Inbox, please check your Junk/Spam folder and add firstname.lastname@example.org to the list of your safe/allowed addresses.