DataMotion Secure Data Exchange Platform
The DataMotion SDX Platform is a hub for secure data exchange services – a toolkit that can be used to solve a wide range of sensitive data in motion workflows. Hosted in either a private or public cloud, it helps an enterprise reduce the cost and complexity of secure data exchange to ensure information transfers are compliant with privacy regulations.
All DataMotion point products (SecureMail, SecureMail Automation, SecureFileTransfer, SecureContact, SecureForms, and Managed File Transfer) are built upon the SDX Platform. And because they share the same core architecture, they interconnect with each other to provide a unified and simplified approach to an organization’s data transfer needs.
Going far beyond its prepackaged capabilities, the platform is a strategic asset that resolves a wide range of secure data exchange challenges. Whenever sensitive data needs to be encrypted, delivered and tracked, use the DataMotion SDX Platform to easily connect existing systems and simplify complex workflows. The Platform’s store-and-forward design adds resiliency when sharing information with partners and customers. And its centralized authentication and reporting give full control and visibility over the data passing through an environment.
Core delivery services secure all data sent through encrypted email, ad hoc and scheduled file transfers, and electronic forms. The SDX Platform is built on open standards including web services and data transfer protocols, and has open APIs giving IT professionals flexibility to create new workflows while easily incorporating strong security when sending or receiving data. This is especially useful for enterprise architects, application developers, systems integrators, and vertically focused solution providers.
Core data delivery services include encrypted email messaging, secure and managed file transfers, and data feeds from electronic forms. The SDX Platform also employs web services, standard protocols, and open APIs giving IT professionals flexibility in creating new workflows. Strong security can now be easily incorporated when sending or receiving data. This is especially useful for IT architects, custom app developers, system integrators, and vertically focused solution providers.
- Centralized control, tracking and reporting for all exchanges
- Highly secure
- Rules-based policy engine, filtering for compliance
- Acts as service bus to build sophisticated workflows connecting disparate systems and workflow
- Easy ad hoc and automated system exchanges using wide range of tools, connectors and APIs
- Multi-tenant architecture
- Same platform for all services with single signon
- Easy auto provisioning of users and companies
- Works ad hoc or schedule collaborative processes
- User interface with easy customization and branding
- No additional hardware or infrastructure needed
- Cloud, on-premise or hybrid deployments
- Microsoft Azure support
- CJIS data center support
- Centralized monitoring and tracking increases visibility
- Meet compliance requirements
- One framework simplifies workflow complexity for users and administrators
- Disparate systems connect, increasing productivity
- Lower administrative overhead means reduced costs
- Easy to build on and add services
- Rapid deployment; minimal IT resources
- Enable new online business channels that are outside your internal network
- Easy to use, no encryption keys needed to manage or store