DataMotion Secure Messaging Platform Simplifying Secure Data Delivery
The DataMotion Platform is a hub for secure data delivery services. Hosted in either a private or public cloud, it helps organizations to increase compliance and control while reducing the cost and complexity of delivering data.
All DataMotion point products (SecureMail, FileTransfer, SecureContact, and SecureForms) are built upon the Platform. And because they share the same core architecture, they interconnect with each other to provide a unified and simplified approach to an organization’s data transfer needs.
Enterprises leverage the full platform in their strategic designs to solve a wide range of problems. Whenever sensitive data needs to be encrypted, delivered, and tracked, designers make calls to the DataMotion Platform-as-a-service to easily connect existing systems and create new workflows. The Platform’s store-and-forward design adds additional resiliency when sharing information with partners and customers. And its centralized authentication and reporting give full control and visibility over the data passing through an environment.
Core data delivery services include encrypted email messaging, secure and managed file transfers, and data feeds from electronic forms. The Platform also employs web services, standard protocols, and open APIs giving IT professionals flexibility in creating new workflows. Strong security can now be easily incorporated when sending or receiving data. This is especially useful for IT architects, custom app developers, systems integrators, and vertically focused solution providers.
- Centralized control, tracking and reporting for all exchanges
- Highly secure
- Rules-based policy engine, filtering for compliance
- Acts as service bus to build sophisticated workflows connecting disparate systems and workflow
- Easy ad hoc and automated system exchanges using wide range of tools, connectors and APIs
- Multi-tenant architecture
- Same platform for all services with single signon
- Easy auto provisioning of users and companies
- Works with ad hoc or schedules collaborative processe
- User interface with easy customization and branding
- No additional hardware or infrastructure needed
- Centralized monitoring and tracking increases visibility
- Meet compliance requirements
- One framework simplifies workflow complexity for users and administrators
- Disparate systems connect, increasing productivity
- Lower administrative overhead means reduced costs
- Easy to build on and add services
- Rapid deployment; minimal IT resources
- Enable new online business channels that are outside your internal network
- Easy to usel no encryption keys needed to manage or store