Content Product Manager
Florham Park, NJ
DataMotion, Inc. is an API company that enables secure digital business. Our solutions modernize business processes by bringing together information exchange with the way employees, customers and partners want to work. We are headquartered in Florham Park, NJ.
We are seeking a content product manager who is an expert B2B content writer and storyteller. Your efforts to manage and develop creative, powerful content will be key in driving and growing the business. Reporting to the Senior Marketing Director, you’ll be responsible for the content calendar. You’ll manage, research, create and produce quality content, communicating focused messages to targeted audiences using the most appropriate channels, with the goal of converting them into qualified leads and paying customers.
The ideal candidate for this position is an excellent storyteller with a passion for writing and creating compelling content in a variety of formats. You understand the B2B customer journey and how to help customers along that journey with the right piece of content. You know how to manage multiple priorities at the same time and can work well with stakeholders at different organizational levels. You excel in a dynamic environment and are comfortable writing about APIs, code and other technical topics.
DataMotion employees are currently working from home for the duration of the coronavirus pandemic. When we return to normal operating mode, this full-time position will be based in our Florham Park headquarters, but we are open to exceptional candidates working remotely. We are not offering relocation.
- Own and manage content calendar including content strategy, planning, production and publishing
- Create and edit content for multiple media channels and content formats, including collateral, customer case studies, blogs, whitepapers, landing pages, ads, video scripts, webinars, articles, email campaigns and more
- Review and edit content using a consistent voice to communicate DataMotion messaging
- Learn about our targeted buyer personas and use this knowledge to effectively target messaging and drive lead conversion
- Work in conjunction with the marketing, product and sales teams to generate and execute content strategies that will move the buyer along their journey with DataMotion
- Collaborate and coordinate with SEO, design and social media team members to strengthen storytelling efforts
- Interview product managers and other stakeholders to obtain critical information and create meaningful content and messaging
- Perform various other writing and editing tasks and provide oversight of special projects where needed
- A strong writing portfolio that demonstrates exceptional research and writing skills, and that includes experience with multi-channel marketing content, especially digital channels
- Experience writing and proofing content on a variety of topics for different audiences; experience writing about APIs and development code preferred
- Experience working with developer and tech teams
- Ability to distill complex information into easily understood content
- Strong attention to detail, and the ability to edit your own work
- Successful record of increasing traffic and driving growth through content
- Knowledgeable using content & headlines to drive digital results
- Familiar with HubSpot or similar marketing platform
- Experience in a deadline-driven environment
- A bachelor’s degree in marketing or related field or equivalent work experience.
- 5+ years working in B2B marketing and communication roles
- Competitive salary and performance-based bonus
- Robust health (medical, dental and vision) benefits and 401(k) plan
- Paid time off
To apply for this position, please email your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Product Content Manager 2020-A” subject line.
WE ARE NOT ENGAGING SEARCH AGENCIES FOR THIS SEARCH. PLEASE DO NOT CONTACT US ABOUT THIS POSITION UNLESS YOU ARE A CANDIDATE