Technical Systems Engineer
A technical systems engineer will be responsible for DataMotion Tier 2/3+ customer inquiries as well as supporting customers through the pre-sales or implementation process.
General Areas of Responsibility:
- Act as a technical resource to support clients via email, phone and WebEx
- Support clients using the DataMotion suite of APIs in application development or testing
- Maintain a positive user experience and provide feedback for continual process improvement
- Act as a technical authority in directing customers on the best way to utilize DataMotion products & services
- Assist customers with best practices on using DataMotion products and services
- Gain knowledge of security methodologies and industry best practices
- Be able to provide efficient troubleshooting and timely resolution of customer problems
- Push to resolve support tickets with objective to meet customer SLAs
- Gain understanding of DataMotion software and services for use on client premise installations
- Guide customers on the best ways to implement DataMotion software and services
- Gain understanding of real-world issues and work with Tier 3 and above support & development
- DataMotion provides technical support for customers, resellers and integrators as well as our clients’ recipients. Candidate must be able to utilize email, phone and WebEx to address support issues to resolution or proper escalation within the organization.
- In situations where customers are purchasing or creating products around DataMotion software, candidate will be responsible for working with client directly to install or migrate those products.
- DataMotion is constantly striving for a high rating of customer support. At all times team members should be looking for ways to improve the overall customer experience.
- Candidate will be a contributing resource for the use and support of DataMotion SOAP and REST APIs and programming code examples.
- Identify software defects or deficiencies for Engineering / Product Management
- Act as a key development resource for customer projects or assignments around DataMotion products or services
Desired Skills and Abilities:
- Ability to work on concurrent issues or projects without direct supervision
- Adequate knowledge of basic networking, Microsoft Office, and Windows client and server OS
- General / user knowledge of MS SQL Server & SQL Query Language
- Relevant experience working with SOAP / REST API technologies
- Programming experience with Visual Studio, .Net ASP, VB and /or C#
- Relevant skills with software debugging and troubleshooting.
- Desire to improve on skills and grow within the organization.
This job description is intended to convey information essential to understanding the position’s scope and general nature and level of work. But, this job description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of qualifications, skills, efforts, duties, responsibilities or working conditions associated with the position.
Please send resumes to Matt Signorello at firstname.lastname@example.org