Senior Software Engineer – Florham Park, NJ
DataMotion, Inc. is a software company which provides secure data delivery solutions such as encrypted email. By using DataMotion, businesses can safely and easily exchange email, files, and other information with partners and customers in the cloud. Our easy-to-use solutions for encrypted email, file transfer, forms processing, customer contact and the Direct Project leverage a core, secure platform for unified data delivery. All our solutions apply military grade encryption to emails, attachments, and files, including those sent from mobile devices, allowing them to travel across the Internet untouched and safe.
SR. SOFTWARE ENGINEER – Florham Park, NJ
We are seeking an exceedingly talented and creative Sr. Software Engineer to join our software development team. As a Sr. Software Engineer you will responsible to develop enterprise-class commercial quality multi\-tiered SaaS/PaaS, design and implementation of new development initiatives, application enhancements, and troubleshooting issues. You will actively interact with other developers and development managers. In addition to working from established specifications, you will contribute creatively in the design process and take ownership of software development for assigned feature sets.
NEW JERSEY APPLICANTS ONLY
- Minimum of a BS in Computer Sciences, Engineering, Math, or related field
- Minimum 5 years’ experience developing object-oriented software systems
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in developing database driven web application (Microsoft SQL Server)
- Experience designing and implementing large-scale, N-tiered application architectures, both GUI side and Server side.
- Expert in HTML
- Strong Experience in SQL stored procedures, TSQL, and schema design with hands on experience optimizing web page performance and working with heavy data volume
- Strong Experience in developing Client-Side Script Integration
- Superior understanding of .Net technologies, ASP.Net, C#, ADO.Net, RESTful API, Windows services, XML, Json, SQL Server 2016 / 2019 and Visual Studio 2015 / 2017.
- Ability to resolve cross browser/platform compatibility issues.
- Experience with developing applications that can run in Internet Explorer, Firefox, Safari and Chrome.
- Experience with good security practices in application development
- Strong working knowledge building browser based thin client applications, and be experienced with design principles for building robust, efficient web applications
- Ability to multi-task and work with minimal supervision
- Ability to research, apply, and adapt to new technology areas
- Ability to approach problems with a sense of ownership, enthusiasm and innovation
- A highly competitive compensation package commensurate with the level of experience and aptitude
- Must be a U.S citizen or permanent resident
- We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against applicants due to race, ethnicity, gender, veteran status, or on the basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class
- No 3rd party contracts for hire
To apply for this position, please email your resume and cover letter to email@example.com with “SENIOR SOFTWARE ENGINEER 2019A” subject line.
WE ARE NOT ENGAGING SEARCH AGENCIES FOR THIS SEARCH. PLEASE DO NOT CONTACT US ABOUT THIS POSITION UNLESS YOU ARE A CANDIDATE