Direct Secure Messaging for MEDITECH
Join other MEDITECH hospitals meeting CMS deadlines and collecting Meaningful Use Stage 2 (MU2) incentive money using DataMotion Direct, a cost effective secure messaging service for sharing medical records with patients and other providers.
- Secure, interoperable and compliant with MU2 requirements
- Proven MEDITECH EHR integration support
- Deploys rapidly to meet MU2 attestation schedules
- Facilitates Direct addressing to virtually any affiliate provider
- Easily sends CCDs via Direct messages to providers outside home network
Direct Secure Messaging (Direct) is part of multiple MU2 core measures. Healthcare organizations and providers using EHR solutions from MEDITECH will need to implement Direct messaging to fulfill MU2 attestation requirements. DataMotion, an accredited Health Information Service Provider (HISP), has integrated its Direct service with MEDITECH EHR systems to help organizations meet this requirement
How It Works
Working with Meditech, DataMotion established interoperability between MEDITECH EHR and DataMotion Direct using the cross-enterprise document reliable interchange protocol (XDR). As a result, DataMotion is a reliable source for Direct services for MEDITECH EMR customers.
- XDR connectivity with MEDITECH Electronic Health Record’s Continuity of Care (CCD) Interface Suite
- One of the only Direct providers that enables XD*, web services, APIs and portal access to services
- Routes and exchanges CCD/C-CDAs via XDR with support for bi-directional messages
- DataMotion Direct Community Web Portal enables sending CCDs to any affiliate care organization
- Enables users to send a Direct message from the following workflows – Inpatient and ED discharge, Referrals, Communication Management and In Basket.
- Enables MEDITECH customers to successfully attest to MU2 requirements for Transitions of Care and View Download Transmit (VDT)
- Exchange Electronic Health Records via the industry standard Direct Secure Messaging protocol
- Minimize cost and maximize return on investment by using a proven solution, tested by MEDITECH and accredited by EHNAC, the ONC’s authorized certification body.
- Healthcare Industry Experience – Over 15 years providing secure data delivery solutions and over 5 million users worldwide (1.25 million healthcare users)
For more information on using DataMotion Direct with MEDITECH EHR click the button below to contact us.