Director of Sales – Florham Park, NJ
DataMotion, Inc. is a rapidly growing cybersecurity company operating primarily in the financial services, healthcare, insurance, government and call center markets. We are located in Florham Park, NJ. DataMotion is looking for an experienced, entrepreneurial Director of Sales. This position reports to the VP of Sales. The successful candidate will join the company’s Sales team with the mandate to grow DataMotion’s sales in the assigned market(s).
The ideal candidate excels in a dynamic environment and is a confident communicator with the ability to clearly and persuasively articulate the company’s mission, solutions and business value to enterprise customers and partners. We are looking for somebody who thrives in a dynamic SaaS environment but also can sell to decision makers at Fortune 500 companies.
This full-time position is based in DataMotion’s Florham Park headquarters, but obviously with an extensive travel component. We are not offering relocation for this position, but are open to exceptional candidates working remotely with periodic travel to NJ.
- Expand DataMotion’s customer base and drive new business in the assigned market(s) from prospecting to close
- Consistently meet or exceed bookings and revenue quotas
- Provide detailed and accurate sales forecasts for your target market(s) and report sales performance in the CRM
- Build strong, long lasting relationships with customers and channel partners to extend customer reach and drive new business opportunities
- Stay informed about DataMotion’s competitive landscape and how to sell the differentiating value of our solutions
- Track record of consistently meeting and exceeding individual sales goals
- 10+ selling SaaS and software products in the cybersecurity space
- Current, actionable rolodex of executives and senior technical decision makers in one or more of the following markets: financial services, healthcare, government, insurance and call center.
- Ability to communicate, present and influence all levels of the customer organization, including executive and C-level
- Strong experience in a start-up environment
- Excellent listening, communication (verbal and written), negotiation and presentation skills
- Ability to adapt to shifting priorities
- Understanding of metrics and how to use data to drive sales and make informed decisions
- Business Administration or Software/Computer Engineering: Bachelor’s degree (Required), Master’s degree (Preferred)
- Competitive salary and performance-based commission plan
- Robust health (medical, dental and vision) benefits and 401(k) plan
- Paid time off
- Free access to the gym at DataMotion’s headquarters
To apply for this position, please email your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with “DIRECTOR OF SALES 2019B” subject line.
WE ARE NOT ENGAGING SEARCH AGENCIES FOR THIS SEARCH. PLEASE DO NOT CONTACT US ABOUT THIS POSITION UNLESS YOU ARE A CANDIDATE