Senior Software Engineer
Who we are.
DataMotion, Inc. provides SaaS and PaaS solutions that redefine how organizations collaborate and share information with their customers and partners. Leaders in financial services, healthcare, insurance, government and call center markets leverage our SaaS services to accelerate their business processes through modern, secure digital exchange. Our PaaS connectors and APIs extend our technology, allowing developers, software vendors and system integrators to rapidly and seamlessly enhance their solutions. We are headquartered in Florham Park, NJ.
We are seeking an exceedingly talented and creative Senior Software Engineer to join our software development team at our NJ headquarters. As a Sr. Software Engineer you will responsible for developing enterprise-class SaaS/PaaS systems, application enhancements and troubleshoot issues. You will actively interact with other technical and product management staff. In addition to working from established specifications, you will contribute creatively in the design process and take ownership of software development for assigned feature sets.
DataMotion employees are currently working from home for the duration of the coronavirus pandemic. When we return to normal operating mode, this full-time position will be based in our Florham Park headquarters. We are not offering relocation for this position and are restricting our search to candidates who will be able to commute daily to our office.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in developing database driven web application (Microsoft SQL Server)
- Experience designing and implementing large-scale, N-tiered application architectures, both GUI side and Server side
- Expert in HTML
- Strong experience in SQL stored procedures, TSQL, and schema design with hands on experience optimizing web page performance and working with heavy data volume
- Superior understanding of .Net technologies, ASP.Net, C#, ADO.Net, RESTful API, Windows services, XML, Json, SQL Server and Visual Studio
- Ability to resolve cross browser/platform compatibility issues
- Experience with developing applications that can run in Internet Explorer, Firefox, Safari and Chrome
- Experience applying strong security practices in application development
- Computer Science: Bachelor’s degree (Required), Master’s degree (Preferred)
- Competitive salary
- Robust health (medical, dental and vision) benefits and 401(k) plan
- Paid time off
- Free access to the gym at DataMotion’s headquarters
This full-time position is based in DataMotion’s Florham Park headquarters and we are not offering relocation.
To apply, please email your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with “SENIOR SOFTWARE ENGINEER 2020-A” subject line.
WE ARE NOT ENGAGING SEARCH AGENCIES FOR THIS SEARCH. PLEASE DO NOT CONTACT US ABOUT THIS POSITION UNLESS YOU ARE A CANDIDATE.