Director of Sales
Florham Park, NJ
DataMotion, Inc. is a rapidly growing cybersecurity company operating primarily in the financial services, healthcare, insurance, government and call center markets. We are located in Florham Park, NJ. DataMotion is looking for an experienced, entrepreneurial Director of Sales with extensive selling experience in one or more of the following market verticals: healthcare, insurance, government. This is an individual contributor position reporting to the VP of Sales.
The ideal candidate for this position excels in a dynamic environment and is a confident communicator with the ability to clearly and persuasively articulate the company’s mission, solutions and business value to enterprise customers and partners. We are looking for somebody who thrives in a dynamic SaaS environment but also can sell to decision makers at Fortune 500 companies.
This full-time position is based in DataMotion’s Florham Park headquarters, but obviously with an extensive travel component. We are not offering relocation for this position, but are open to exceptional candidates working remotely with periodic travel to NJ.
- Expand DataMotion’s customer base and drive new business in the assigned market vertical(s) from prospecting to close
- Consistently meet or exceed bookings and revenue quotas
- Provide detailed and accurate sales forecasts for the target market and report sales performance in the CRM
- Build strong, lost lasting relationships with customers and channel partners to extend customer reach and drive new business opportunities
- Stay informed about DataMotion’s competitive landscape and how to sell the differentiating value of our solutions
- Track record of consistently meeting and exceeding individual sales goals in the target markets
- 10+ years selling SaaS and software products in the cybersecurity space
- Current, actionable rolodex of executives and senior technical decision makers in the assigned market(s)
- Ability to communicate, present and influence all levels of the customer organization, including executive and C-level
- Strong experience in a start-up environment
- Excellent listening, communication (verbal and written), negotiation and presentation skills
- Ability to adapt to shifting priorities
- Understanding of metrics and how to use data to drive sales and make informed decisions
- Business or Software/Computer Engineering: Bachelor’s degree (Required), Master’s degree (Preferred)
- Competitive salary and performance-based commission plan
- Robust health (medical, dental and vision) benefits and 401(k) plan
- Paid time off
- Free access to the gym at DataMotion’s headquarters
To apply for this position, please email your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with “DIRECTOR OF SALES 2019C” subject line.
WE ARE NOT ENGAGING SEARCH AGENCIES FOR THIS SEARCH. PLEASE DO NOT CONTACT US ABOUT THIS POSITION UNLESS YOU ARE A CANDIDATE