Secure Message Center Solutions for Financial Services
Secure email, file exchange and webforms are essential communications and data capture tools for financial services firms.
Secure communications challenges
Most financial services companies have a secure web portal for their account holders, members or clients, but often use traditional email encryption or expensive file sharing services with separate web portal logins for sending and receiving secure messages and files. That can be awkward and inconvenient, and not optimal for great customer service.
Customer service is critical
Leading financial services companies know that seamless customer service is critical to keeping clients happy. An integrated secure message center and file exchange inside your portal is needed for more seamless communications, and happier clients and advisors.
The secure message center solution
A secure message center adds encrypted web-mail, web-form or web-chat services natively to financial services customer portals and mobile apps so that clients can easily ask questions about their account and even share supporting files or images (receipts for a credit charge dispute, a tax return as part of a loan application process). Client messages and files are routed to responsible employees – account teams, support personnel, or contact center agents for a response. Case numbers may be assigned for tracking in ticketing systems, and response notifications are sent via email or SMS text channels to notify customers of a waiting reply. For security and regulatory compliance reasons, the message content (and any uploaded file or image attachments) must use encryption for security, and detailed logging and tracking reports which provide history and proof for compliance audits.
The DataMotion SDX (secure data exchange) services platform makes it easy to add a secure message center to your existing financial services web portal.
- Use SSO (single sign-on) to eliminate extra password and login frustration
- Provide seamless access to secure email, file exchange and webforms
- Send timely message status notifications to senders and recipients
- Deliver secure messages and files directly to recipient inbox using SafeTLS
- Integrate with email clients, CRMs or contact centers for seamless case handling
- Use secure messaging APIs for native integration
- Apply certified encryption processes to every message exchange for trusted security
- Log and track every message and file exchange for verifiable compliance
Additional financial service solutions:
Insurance/Third Party Administrators
Banking and Other Financial Services
Learn More Here:
Want to learn more about using secure data exchange services to protect sensitive data and elevate your regulatory compliance profile? Check out this fast moving 12 minute video: