Email Security Policy Gateway
DataMotion™ SecureMail Gateway safeguards sensitive information from data loss, theft and abuse by automatically scanning all email and attachments for compliance with your organizational email security policy. It routes sensitive email and attachments to the SecureMail service for encryption and delivery.
- Monitors & filters all outbound email
- Scans 300+ attachment file types
- Pre-defined compliance rule sets
- Increases compliance & reduces risk
- Premise or cloud based deployment (new!)
Defining the need: automatic email security policy
Encrypting sensitive email and attachments is a legal requirement for regulated industries. But busy people may neglect to secure mail for any number of reasons making you vulnerable to non-compliance and its consequences. You need an encryption service that is smart enough to correct human error with an automatic email security policy to protect you, your partners and your clients.
Email security policy solution
SecureMail Gateway is an intelligent monitoring solution that provides an email security policy safety net. It scans all of your outbound email and attachments for sensitive content as defined by your policies. Messages that qualify for secure handling are identified and routed for encryption. SecureMail Gateway automatically checks that communications comply with your most current policy rules and relieves employees of the need to be up to date on multiple regulations and policies.
More than a simple screening solution
SecureMail Gateway’s filtering is more precise than other systems because it doesn’t rely solely on simple pattern matching for screening. The Gateway scans and filters outbound mail for exact matches to customer account numbers or other data attributes specific to your organization. The Gateway can also notify senders when their messages have been sent securely which helps to educate employees and reinforce company email security policy. Learn more about exact matching.
- Easy to install, use and maintain. Be up and running in a day
- Automated account provisioning
- Ad hoc and automated reporting
- Three types of outbound mail filtering
- Custom data matching
- Industry-specific lexicon rules
- Regular Expression rules
- Ability to scan over 300 different file attachment types for sensitive content such as PHI, Social Security, and Credit Card Numbers
- 100% compatible with on-premise or cloud-based archiving systems
- Leverages existing content filtering (DLP) systems
- Improve Compliance – Minimize exposure to regulatory violations
- Cost Containment – Cut costs of faxes, printing, postage, and courier services
- Increase Customer Loyalty – Build consumer trust and loyalty by demonstrating commitment to protecting their sensitive information
- Improve Service and Contain Costs – Harness the convenience of secure mail and the power of cloud computing
- Minimized Business Risk – Protect your brand and reputation by preventing data leaks
For more information on how SecureMail Gateway can help enforce an email security policy, contact our sales team.