Policy-based Email Encryption
SecureMail Gateway safeguards sensitive email messages by automatically scanning all of your company’s email for compliance, and applying policy-based encryption.
Encrypting sensitive email is a legal requirement for regulated industries. But busy people may neglect to secure sensitive mail for any number of reasons making you vulnerable to non-compliance and its consequences. You need an encryption service that is smart enough to correct human error to protect you, your partners and your clients.
SecureMail Gateway is an intelligent monitoring solution that provides a security safety net. It scans all of your outbound email and attachments for sensitive content as defined by your policies. Messages that qualify for secure handling are identified and routed for encryption. SecureMail Gateway automatically checks that communications comply with your most current policy rules and relieves employees of the need to be up to date on multiple regulations and policies.
SecureMail Gateway’s filtering is more precise than other systems because it doesn’t rely solely on simple pattern matching for screening. The Gateway scans and filters outbound mail for exact matches to customer account numbers or other data attributes specific to your organization. The Gateway can also notify senders when their messages have been sent securely which helps to educate employees and reinforce company policies. Learn more about exact matching.
- Strong encryption
- Easy to install, use and maintain. Be up and running in a day
- Automated account provisioning
- Ad hoc and automated reporting
- Three types of outbound mail filtering
- Custom data matching
- Industry-specific lexicon rules
- Regular Expression rules
- Ability to scan over 300 different file attachment types for sensitive content such as PHI, Social Security, and Credit Card Numbers
- 100% compatible with on-premise or cloud-based archiving systems
- Leverages existing content filtering (DLP) systems
- Improve Compliance – Minimize exposure to regulatory violations
- Cost Containment – Cut costs of faxes, printing, postage, and courier services
- Increase Customer Loyalty – Build consumer trust and loyalty by demonstrating commitment to protecting their sensitive information
- Improve Service and Contain Costs – Harness the convenience of email and the power of cloud computing
- Minimized Business Risk – Protect your brand and reputation by preventing data leaks
SecureContact.me: Allows external individuals to initiate a secure, personalized message.
Secure Contact: Turns your web “contact us” page into a secure, two-way communication channel.
SecureMail Desktop: Read about the basics of SecureMail
Datamotion’s SecureMail encryption solutions help you meet all types of regulatory compliance.
- Industry standard encryption: TLS, SSL, AES
- SMTP with TLS support for Gateway
- Compatible with Email Archiving Systems
- Internet Explorer, Firefox, Safari, Chrome & Opera Support
- Outlook 2003/2007/2010, Lotus Notes, GroupWise support
- Integrates with Salesforce.com
- Native support on iPhone, android and other mobile devices
- Nothing to install for recipients
- 100 MB default message size (expandable to 2GB)
- 500 MB default mailbox size (expandable to 10GB)
- SSAE 16, SAS 70 Type II Certified Data Center
How does the SecureMail Gateway work?