You Can Send Sensitive Data through Automated Email
Does your business send automated communications that contain sensitive data? If you aren’t sending these via email because of compliance and privacy concerns, you’re probably spending too much money on postal, fax or courier services. There is a better way!
SecureMail Automation automatically encrypts high volume email communications. It keeps your workflows compliant with industry regulations so your reputation and customers’ privacy are protected. Your mailing/fax/overnight delivery costs will drop and you’ll have proof that your documents were delivered and opened.
Any email-enabled application, system or service can be configured to send secure messages through DataMotion. It requires no coding, APIs or professional services to setup and configure.
SecureMail Automation doesn’t require any special software, so it’s easy and intuitive for recipients. And messages sent via Automation are fully tracked and reported. It’s easy to see whether or not each recipient received and accessed the messages so you can take appropriate follow up actions.
- Statement delivery
- Transaction confirms
- Order processing
- Patient data
- Customized notices
- Simplicity: Easy for recipients and IT administrators.
- Cost Containment: Cut costs of faxes, printing, postage, and courier services.
- Compliance: Minimize exposure to regulatory violations, litigation and penalties.
- Trustworthy communication: With robust encryption you can send sensitive information to your customers and partners with confidence.
- Better Control: Messages are monitored, tracked and reported every step of the way.
- Protect your Reputation: Reduce data breach risks.
- Up and running in minutes
- Industry standard mail interface; no programming required for implementation
- Built-in tracking of all messages and files sent, received, and opened
- Easy to use – no need to manage encryption keys
- Co-branded portal displays your look and feel
- Automatic recipient account provisioning
- Nothing to install for recipients