Outlook Email Encryption
Using DataMotion™ SecureMail Desktop with Microsoft Outlook
The most popular way to use SecureMail Desktop is using the ‘Send Secure’ button plug-in for Microsoft Outlook. The Send Secure button makes Outlook email encryption really simple. Just click the Send Secure button in your email client, and your message will be encrypted and securely delivered. No special software or passwords need to be exchanged with recipients. When a recipient sends a reply, it is securely delivered to your inbox and unencrypted automatically, ready to read without needing any additional steps.
How it works
Once your SecureMail Desktop account is established, simply download and install the Outlook email encryption plug-in from the SecureMail portal. The DataMotion Send Secure button will appear every time an email is composed. The user selects the Send Secure button instead of the regular outlook ‘Send’ button whenever an email and / or attached file contains sensitive information that needs to be encrypted for reasons of compliance, privacy or to meet corporate data loss prevention policies.
- Strong, compliance grade Outlook email encryption
- Simple one-click ‘Send Secure’ button plug-in routes sensitive messages
- Secures email content and file attachments on demand
- 100% compatible with on-premise or cloud-based archiving systems
- Automated account provisioning for your message and file recipients
- On-demand and automated reporting for all secure transactions
- Includes SecureContact.me signature line link for receiving encrypted messages and files from anyone
- Step-by-step setup guide for quick service startup and operation
- Respond quickly to Outlook email encryption needs through fast, easy plug-in install
- Improve service and contains costs with secure email speed and cloud computing efficiency
- Reduces exposure to regulatory violations by encrypting emails and file attachments
- Lowers business risk and protects your brand and reputation by preventing data loss
- Increases customer loyalty and trust by protecting their sensitive information with encryption
Want to try the Outlook email encryption button?