DataMotion Secure File Transfer
DataMotion Secure File Transfer enables your employees to easily send files securely, to anyone, anywhere, anytime. Big files, small files, sensitive data – DataMotion Secure File Transfer can handle it all. Your user won’t need to involve IT staff and you get full visibility into all files sent – keeping your organization in compliance.
Message-size limits prevent your users from sending larger files via email. And setting users up with FTP is just plain annoying. It’s time consuming, insecure and very support intensive. Faced with not getting their work done – users will resort to easily accessible, consumer-based services that will do the job. Unfortunately, these rogue file transfers expose your organization to potential data leakage and increased security risk.
DataMotion Secure File Transfer makes it easy to send and receive files securely. It simplifies file exchange with an intuitive portal interface that anyone can use. Centralized reporting gives administrators full visibility into all files sent and received. Support is a breeze. And no training or software is needed, getting you up and running quickly.
Now your users can get their work done, you’ll be able to track everything for compliance, and you can rest assured that everything is protected. It’s streamlined, secure and smart.
- User initiated transfers – up to 2GB
- Integrated encryption – no separate key management
- Centralized administration
- End-to-end tracking and reporting
- Public or private cloud
- Integrates with DataMotion SecureMail
- Configurable file expiration
- Cobranded web portal
- Built on open standards
- Tools to integrate with existing workflows
- Up and running in minutes
- Visibility and control of all file exchanges
- Increased compliance
- Increased user productivity
- Easy for users and IT administrators
- Lower support costs
- No scripting or custom development required
- Overlays your existing systems – no rip and replace
- Leverages tools your partners and end users already have in place
- Standard-based encryption: AES, SSL, SSH
- Transport protocols: SFTP, FTPS, FTP, HTTPS, SMTP, POP3, TLS, SSL
- Extensive browser and email client support
- Transparent smartphone and tablet integration
- SSAE 16, SAS 70 Type II Certified Data Center