DataMotion Managed File Transfer
DataMotion Managed File Transfer is a powerful yet simple solution for enterprise-wide secure file transfer, easily allowing you to streamline workflows while managing and controlling all file exchanges.
File transfer, especially FTP, brings many challenges. – supporting numerous FTP custom scripts, tracking and reporting on ad hoc exchanges, proving a file was actually sent or received, connecting disparate systems that were never meant to talk, keeping everything secure and compliant – all while making sure you are keeping costs down.
DataMotion Managed File Transfer simplifies file exchange with a straightforward, results–oriented approach to easily describe and manage your transfers – no FTP or custom scripting needed. Business processes are more efficient. And it’s done in the cloud, saving you time and money.
Through a simplified approach, employees, partners, customers, mainframes and servers can easily exchange the sensitive files they need more efficiently, reducing costs and exposure to compliance violations. With no need for custom scripts or folder permissions for each workflow, it’s easy to get up and running quickly and even easier to support. Centralized tracking and reporting provide visibility into all exchanges – making it simple to prove Service Level Agreements and demonstrate compliance. It’s streamlined, secure and smart.
- Offered in the cloud or on premise
- Cobranded web portal
- Send and receive large files
- No special software needed to upload or download files
- File directory monitoring and email job triggering
- Integrated conversion engine
- Integrated encryption – no separate key management
- Configurable file expiration
- Centralized, remote administration
- End-to-end tracking and reporting
- Fully compatible with archiving systems
- Active Directory SSO
- APIs for integration with applications, portals and systems
- Integrates with DataMotion SecureMail
- Up and running within a day
- Data transfer design maps to your actual business processes
- Supports transfers between people and machines
- Enables ad hoc and scheduled transfers in one solution
- No scripting or custom development required
- Overlays your existing systems – no rip and replace
- Leverages tools your partners and end users already have in place
- Supports existing job schedules
- Standard-based encryption: AES, SSL, SSH
- Transport protocols: SFTP, FTPS, FTP, HTTPS, SMTP, POP3, TLS, SSL
- Windows, OSX, Linux, Unix and z/OS support
- Extensive browser and email client support
- Smartphone and tablet support
- SSAE 16, SAS 70 Type II Certified Data Center